Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tidy it up Tuesday - and Day #23 of Blogtoberfest!

22 Days down and only 9 more to go until the end of Blogtoberfest 2012!!! 

I'm sure some of you can relate, or at least I'm going to convince myself that I am not the only one who's cupboards overfloweth....!!

Our Tupperware/bowl/Pyrex/corning wear/cutting board cupboard was totally out of control, but thanks to the addition of two HUGE new shelving cupboards (that I totally keep forgetting to take pictures of) I have easily 100% more storage in my kitchen - its lovely!!!!   I had the girls attempt to keep Mr. C busy while I attacked the Tupperware cupboard this morning, and after a really quick clean this is how awesome my Tupperware is organized now:


The before:
(if you are a clean freak - brace yourself!!)

YIKES!!!

It really doesn't help that Mr. C is going through that fun stage of taking EVERYTHING out of the cupboards that he can lift and scattering it around the kitchen on pretty much an hourly basis. My girls never did this - just the boy....! Needless to say I'm hoping that we can find the cupboard locks and keep the little turkey out so I can keep my cupboards cleaner a little longer!

Slowly but surely, I'm determined to make our house a home one cupboard at a time....  ;)

Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kari! The cupboards look great! My son used to do that with the pots and pans.. he's 6 now..*sniff*, enjoy it while you can. ;) Way to go with blogtoberfest. Still going strong! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...