Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! And Day #6 of Blogtoberfest!

Its Thanksgiving weekend up here in Canada and we celebrated a little early today with my husbands family.  Can you believe that between 18 people, THREE cameras and like 7 billion iPhones between us all we didn't get a single picture of everyone (or any at all!). 

Dinner was fabulous - everyone brought something that was beyond tasty and everyone was so stuffed that we didn't even have room for dessert!  I'll put those lovely pies in the freezer and hopefully we can all enjoy them together soon.

I did manage to take a picture of the centerpiece that Miss S and her Grandma did at their sleepover last night.  It was very festive and super cute!


After everyone had left and we were getting ready for bed Mr. C decided that the kids picnic table that we brought in for the kids to eat dinner at would be a great place to climb ON, drink his milk and blow raspberries.....


Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends!  I hope you all have a fabulous long weekend. 

Day #6 of Blogtoberfest is in the books - what will tomorrow bring!?!  No ideas, but you'll have to come by tomorrow to check it out! 

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog so I passed on a liebster award :)http://thesimplemummy.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/blogtoberfest-liebster-award-shout-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving from a fellow Canadian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little guy is so cute! I love that table he is sitting on. We have one like it in bright colors and I've been tempted to try spray painting it :).

    Bobi
    http://onedailymoneytip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...