Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sleep or Sew....? Day #11 of Blogtoberfest.

There are few things on earth that I love almost as much as my family - one of those things would be my sleep!!   ;)  Unfortunately being a Mom of a 5, 3 and 1 year old means that one of my favourite pastimes is often neglected - yep, that would be my sleep!

Most nights my girls are angels and sleep right through the night - last night was an exception.  Not only did they get me up 5 times, I had to wrestle Miss L away from the TV at 2:30 in the morning!  Little turkey thought it was 'wake up' time and took it upon herself to come downstairs and watch a little Disney Jr. Thankfully Miss S woke me up (again) and told me that Miss L was out of bed.    Its amazing to me how these crazy nights always happen when Mr. Quiltapotamus is working the night shift and isn't at home!

Its days like this when its almost 9:00 and I start the sleep ~vs~ sew dilemma in my head.  Some days sewing wins - I think tonight sleep will!  I can dream about the new duvet cover that I have been eyeballing from West Elm for the last 10 months.......

Source
Until tomorrow my friends - thank you for stopping by and I hope you had a fabulous day!  Day 11 of Blogtoberfest is in the books and I'm out for the night!  ;)




1 comment:

  1. Oh my that is a gorgeous doona cover. Hope you get a restful night tonight

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...