Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day #7 of Blogtoberfest - a Day for Mom and Dad!!!

My amazing Mom and her husband graciously took our kids today and for a sleepover tonight. What does a kidless couple do without their three kids for the day - shopping, dinner, and a Movie!!!! Can you say steak followed by buttered popcorn!?!? Heaven!!!

I got a few new shirts today as did my husband, then we met my step-brother and his fiancée for dinner then saw the new movie "Looper".

Not a stitch of sewing was done today but when the call of partial freedom calls - I tend to take it!!! Don't get me wrong I love my kids to the moon and back but sometimes it's nice to be Kari instead of Mommy for one day and night once in a while!!!

Now it off to bed and then a lunch date with my sister tomorrow then off to pick my little ones up! I can't wait to hear all about the fun stuff they did with Grandma and Grandpa overnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...