Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sewing, Bowling and Family Dinner Sunday - and Day #28 of Blogtoberfest

Its a busy Sunday around here today! I'm trying to get the top of my Christmas Table Runner done before Miss S and I have to run out the door for her friends bowling birthday party.  Then after the birthday party we are heading out to the grandparents house for dinner and to pick up Miss L after spending last night hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa last night and today. 

That being said I have my machine set up in the nook, Miss S is waiting to help me sew and I'm off to spend some quality sewing time with my special little helper! 

 
Thanks for stopping by - have a great Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you did have a busy day, Kari. Can't wait to see that finished table runner. Promise you'll post the photos even if Blogtoberfest ends before you finish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...