Saturday, October 29, 2011

Random Post

Its getting close to the end of Blogtoberfest and I'm drawing a COMPLETE BLANK on what to post about today so I went though my pictures to see if there was anything cool I could share and came up with this:


My husband took this picture in the summer when we were doing our maternity pictures down by Glenmore Reservoir, it reminds me of the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get some sewing done or maybe bust out some yarn and get reacquainted with my crochet hook.  I came across some really cute crochet blogs the other day and was inspired - I still really want to attempt a granny square to eventually make a super cute granny square afghan.

29 days of Blogtoberfest done - 3 more to go!!  
I think I'm going to miss this blogging everyday thing.....!!  Might have to start a Blogvember or something!  

2 comments:

  1. Great job with blogtoberfest! I LOVE granny squares. That is one fat caterpillar! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...