Friday, October 21, 2011

Its got to still be Thursday somewhere!!!

Ack - its just into Friday in Alberta but in British Columbia (or California!!) its still Thursday!!  I can use that excuse to post todays Blogtoberfest post!

Not much happened today - we had the framers in to frame out the basement and drywall is being delivered tomorrow.  I'm yet another day closer to my fully developed basement complete with a sewing nook!

Its late and I need to get some sleep before Baby C wakes up and needs to eat.

Speaking of Baby C, he had his checkup today - he'll be 2 months old on the 23rd - and hes 12 pounds 8 ounces!!  What a big boy!!  Perfectly healthy which is exactly what we were hoping for!


Nothing beats a sleeping baby picture when they are passed out in weird positions!  Baby C is getting his YMCA on....!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! It's great to see other mommies sewing with little ones, it gives me hope that someday I will be able to get back into the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy. He musta been tired :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...