Friday, November 30, 2012

A VERY loved Quilt!!

A little over six years ago I made my very first quilt for my Niece's baby shower gift


I had no idea what I was doing but 6 years later and a LOT of LOVE it looks so well loved and totally soft and cuddly!  


I even attempted Free Motion Quilting on a sewing machine that you shouldn't FMQ on!!!  I had no idea that feed dogs could drop or what a FMQ foot was - all I did was latch onto the quilt and pull and push it with all my might and make some weird squiggles but it looked super cute.  

We have our three kids and our two nieces and one nephew over for a sleep over tonight - my niece brought her blankie over with her - it was so awesome to see how much she has loved it over the past 6 years.  On top of that it was almost as awesome that all 6 kids went to bed with almost no squabbling and fell asleep in record time. 

All and all it was an awesome day!  

Thanks for stopping by - see you tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...