Friday, November 2, 2012

Holy Cow - I was Featured!!!

I was looking through the side bar at Freemotion By The River and I saw that my Mind Jar tutorial that I posted last week was being featured on this weeks Linky Party!

OH MY GOSH - I've actually been FEATURED somewhere!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?

 I've never been featured before - thats so exciting!!  Oh course I had to text my sister  Like I do every time I get a new Follower and let her know since its just just pretty darn cool (then I called her just for good measure!).

Source
You can find the Freemotion By THe River Linky Party for this week Here.

The kids are gone to their grandparents house tomorrow afternoon and for the night, I think I'll be able to get the Domestic Handbag sandwiched and I can start on my quilting by the end of the weekend!!!

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!  See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being "featured." As I remember, the Mind Jar was quite interesting. WTG!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...