Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tis the Season - Christmas Card Season!!

After last nights epic machine quilting failure fiasco I decided to take tonight off quilting and do something that I have been wanting to do forever but have NEVER done - Christmas Cards!  Every single year I say the same thing and say that I am totally going to do the Christmas Card thing, and every year I manage to forget.  Not this year!  I managed to address 11 cards to family that still need a family picture and pictures of the kids and I have 15 cards to friends that don't need any pictures.  Hopefully I can send out the 15 cards tomorrow once I get stamps and I can get the other 11 sent off to family next week after I print off some pictures and figure out a way to get a Family Picture done this weekend.


I wish I was a poet and could write something witty in my cards but they are all pretty simple.  The main thing for me is that I have them all addressed and I NEED to get them out by the middle of next week.  Mostly because if I don't by then, I will totally forget and just not send them and that would be a shame.

I'm hoping to get a bunch of cards this year, my girls LOVE getting mail so any time we get a Christmas card I tell them its for them and they are quite excited.  If any of my Blogging friends would like to send me a card, message me your address and I will do the same.  Its always nice to get mail that is not a bill!! ;)

Tomorrow I am hoping to tackle the Eye Spy quilt again, I just needed tonight off.  Tomorrow is a new day!

Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow!  

1 comment:

  1. SQUEEE!So excited you've signed up for #reverb12!
    See you tomoz.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...