Sunday, November 4, 2012

Progress Progress Progress!!!

I posted the other day about my UFO problem and since Thursday I have managed to put a serious dent in my Domestic Handbag quilt!  Its KILLING me that I can't post pictures of it since its a surprise for my SIL but with the killer progress that I have been making I might actually get to show it off to you all much sooner than I had thought.  After that is done I can get back to sharing my finishing of my other UFO's/WIP's (for those of you scratching your head a UFO is an Un Finished Object and a WIP is a Work in Progress - they are quilty terms for your quilts/projects that you are still working on).

Grandma and Grandpa took the three munchkins last night and Mr. Quiltapotamus and I were able to head out with my Step Brother his lovely soon to be bride for a delicious dinner but before I headed out I was able to get some quality one-on-one time with my lovely sewing machine.....


.....yes, we are pretty tight....!  ;)  I was actually working again on my Domestic Handbag quilt again this evening but after a few crooked seams I figured I needed a quick break and will be heading back downstairs to work on it.  I have my sewing area set up in the bonus room for piecing everything together but I have found that I need the space of the kitchen table to lay this quilt out on while I am quilting the top otherwise it hangs off my small sewing table and the seams start to get really tight from  being pulled. 

I think I've got enough of a break in and I can go back to tackling more of my machine quilting before bedtime. 

Thanks for stopping by - see you tomorrow!  ;)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...