Lets highlight some of the high points of the day:
- Miss L is feeling MUCH better - hooray for a not so sick 3 year old!
- The girls had gymnastics today and both had a great time.
- The kids tried out their sensory box I made for them and loved it (I'll do a post on that sometime this week to explain a little more in detail).
- Mr C is loving to give face hugs when he gives kisses now (so cute!!)
- Last but not least: Mr. Quiltapotamus had the girls 'help' him organize the garage this afternoon - and I am now able to park in it after a YEAR of not being able to. The icing on THAT cake is that is supposed to be snowing later tonight and I WILL NOT HAVE TO BRUSH SNOW OFF MY VAN in the morning to take Miss S to school......that in it of itself makes today an amazing day in my book!
|Its a little tight in there but it FITS again!!|
I'm sure you can tell that this post evolved as I was writing it - I had thought of re-writing it a few times but I try to write as I think (which is SO scatterbrained but it is who I am). I think this whole post is a gentle reminder to myself that my days don't have to be filled with gourmet dinners (um, I have three kids, they don't 'do' gourmet!), a perfectly clean house (see previous comment!), or have to finish an entire quilt in a day to have it be a 'good' day.
Its days like today that I can head to bed knowing that the kids were happy, I was happy, Mr. Quiltapotamus was happy and everyone is looking forward to tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by - see you tomorrow.