Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Table Runner - A Finish!!

I'm finally making some sweet progress on my Out Of Control UFO's that I posted about a while back. This table runner was fully quilted on top (I just stitched in the ditch of all the seams), had the binding sewn on I just hadn't hand sewn the binding down - and it had been that way for the past year!  I'm so bad for getting a quilt to a certain stage and abandoning it for a fun new project!

I don't have the energy to get all creative with my photo of my table runner tonight - so I give you an iPhone picture complete with my foot so you can admire my handiwork!  ;)


I really need to bust out my camera and my finished quilts outside on a nice day and get some really nice pictures of them rather than my late and night, dark and dingy pictures.  Oh well, a finish is a finish and I'll take it!!

Thanks for stopping by - see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...