Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One Flower Wednesday!!

How can it be Wednesday already?!  I swear I was desperately trying to get my flower done yesterday for one flower Wednesday but I guess that was last week.  Someone stop the time train - I want off!!

I attempted to work on my flower while nursing Baby C and can honestly say that trying to feed a hungry baby and handing a sharp needle made for a few close calls so from now on paper piecing will be a non-baby handing activity!  And to clarify - Baby C was not harmed in the production of this weeks flower....!

I guess I should come clean - I wasn't able to make a complete flower, I made the petals and the centre but I wasn't able to get them sewn together but I will have it done for next week I promise!!


Until next week my friends.....!

Also I need to apologize to everyone that has left comments the last week or so - life has been a little crazy with preschool, a brand new baby, an 'independent' two year old, and a shift working husband!!   I haven't had the 'quiet' free time that I need to respond to emails and actually make sense (otherwise you would probably get a discombobulated reply that reads like I just finished a bottle of wine!!).  I will definitely respond its just taking me longer than I would like!  Sorry again!

7 comments:

  1. Your flower will be gorgeous! Quit multitasking while nursing, enjoy your precious time with your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you gave it your best shot and when the time is right, you will have a very beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower looks great. yes i'd love to get off the time train also. I'd like to know how it got to Thursday already. Happy Stitching,

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful flower in the making. I'm surprised you were even able to get that far with all that is going on in your life. Enjoy your children - they are only young once. Quilting will be around for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand you are very busy with your young family. Hope you get to spend a little ME time next week to stitch.
    Your flower looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You're a busy girl! It's amazing you can find time for any other activities. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babies grow up too fast, mine's 18 now and somedays I wish she was little again. I didn't get many things done then but I did learn Barney's song: "I love you......" and I still remember the words! Your petals look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...