Friday, September 9, 2011

My Latest and Greatest Creation.......My Son!!!

This isn't a crafty post but it is definately about my latest and greatest creation - my Son!!!  

The newest member of our family was born on August 23rd at 4:08am, weighed in at 7 pounds 11 ounces and was a whopping 20.5 inches long!  He is absolutely gorgeous and perfect in every way!! 


Mr. C hanging out in his bouncy chair having a bit of a break!


Big Sisters S and L absolutely LOVE their little brother!!  This is after they first met him at the hospital.


C is a fabulous baby, hes super easy going and puts up quite well with his big sisters requests to hold him all the time!  He loves to snuggle and thankfully is a pretty darn good sleeper for a 2 week old!  My husband went back to work Wednesday for the first time in a month and my first two full days alone with three kids under the age of 4 actually went really well.  I even managed to make a quick trip to the mall with all three kids yesterday and we didn't forget anyone or anything (except for forgetting to close the van door the entire time we were shopping but thankfully everything was still in the van when we got back to it - lesson learned, do not trust an almost 4 year old when they say they shut the door!) or have any meltdowns!    

Its been a full month since I've posted anything and almost that long since I have sewn anything.  Thankfully I have a craft night planned with my SIL tonight and I'll be able to work on one of my projects that I have on the go.  

Thanks for hanging in there with me with my month off!  Hopefully I'll be back to sewing and posting lots more soon!!!


4 comments:

  1. How precious! Enjoy your little one now, because they grow very fast! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable and I am sure the girls are smothering him with hugs and kisses. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww. Precious! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! All my best wishes for the new baby and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...