Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!  We had an awesome time trick or treating with the cousins this evening.

My husband and the girls carved the pumpkin this morning, I put a small battery powered pumpkin inside the big one and it looked super cute!!




Its very rare I get a picture with me and all three kids!    Miss S was Cinderella, Miss L was a skunk and Baby C was a super cute pumpkin!


Its snowed this morning but thankfully it was around +4C for the kids to go out trick or treating tonight and all the snow was gone.  That being said we still live in a climate where costumes need to be big enough to fit under costumes!!

Oh my goodness....Miss S and Miss L only went around one block and the amount of candy they got was insane!!


I usually just dump everything into a big bowl but this year I figured if I separated the candy I could leave the suckers out and hide the chocolate and the 'miscellaneous' candy somewhere so they girls don't see it I should be able to avoid the candy monsters over the next few days!!!  I'm thinking those might be famous last words, we'll see how it goes....!  ;)


31 bags of chips!!  Crazyness!!!


I hope everyone had a super fantastic Halloween!

Blogtoberfest is DONE!  I did it, 31 posts in 31 days!  Now its onto planning CHRISTMAS stuff - crafts, sewing projects, baking...!  I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. Halloween candy is always the biggest problem. I finally gave in and figured I'd let them eat it all at once and then it was GONE!!! I am glad that it is not my problem any longer. ;-)

    The little ones look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that is the best looking skunk I've ever seen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh you're kids are sooo cute! I adore the skunk and who doesn't love any baby dressed as a pumpkin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...