Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Spy Fabric!

I picked up the fabric for the I Spy fabric swap that is being hosted by Sandra at Sew In Peace at My Sewing Room today.  Sandra posted the 'rules' the other day and now that I have my cutting guidelines I'll be able to wash, dry and iron my fabric tomorrow during the day and then cut it up at night when the girls are in bed.

The fabrics are from left to right:

  • Dino Scatter (not sure who its by)
  • Little Ducky from Robert Kaufman
  • not sure of the name of the Bus print but its from the Wilimington Print line.


I think the bus fabric is my favourite - probably because my oldest is obsessed with going on a school bus (which isn't going to happen since shes just in preschool this year!).

I'm so excited to see all the fabric that everyone gets and sends in - I think I'm going to make a great big quilt with all the squares so all three kids can play on it but we'll see what I come up with when all the fabric comes in.

Yippie - Day 8 of Blogtoberfest is done!  I'm on a total roll and so far I've only had one cheat/cop-out blogging day and I figure thats not too bad!  Until tomorrow everyone - to grandmothers house the kids and I go.....!  

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Awesome fabrics you picked out! I especially like the dinosaur print. It's so fun to see the variety.

    I'll be posting photos of my fabrics in a few days:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...