Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Spy Fabric Swap!

I've managed to tackle yet another project - this one should be super fun and SUPER EASY!  Or at least thats what I'm telling myself!  I signed up to be part of an I Spy fabric swap hosted by Sandra at Sew In Peace.



I need to hit the fabric store and pick out three different types of fabric for a total of 1 yard (I'll just buy a meter combined and call it a day since its easer for my non-yard thinking brain that way!) and then cut them into 5"x 5" squares for a total of 120 squares.  I don't have enough fabric in my stash to use what I have and who doesn't love a trip to the fabric store with a PURPOSE!?!  I love that!   

If you want to take part head over to Sew In Peace and sign up to be part of the swap!  We need either 20 or 40 people to sign up before the 15th of October.  

Whoot whoot - day 4 of Blogtober and I'm on a roll!!!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting a link to the I Spy Swap. There are still spaces available if anyone wants to join us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...