Thursday, April 5, 2012

Keeping Lunches Fun!

I've been at home with the kids now for almost a year (with 4 months of bed-rest while I was pregnant thrown in there as well) and I can honestly say that I've gotten into a bit of a rut when it was coming to lunch.  Soup, grilled cheese, Daddy noodles (what we call ichiban in this house) and unfortunately more fast food than I care to admit.

After seeing a blog a few days ago where a mom posted all the different types of sandwiches and lunches that she made for her kids I was totally inspired (and I cannot for the life of me remember what the blog was called - talk about maddening!!!!).  I will search when I don't have a crying baby at my feet as I try to finish up my blog post...!


I busted out the Lunch Punches and came up with this as the Lunch Du Jour:


They are Mama and Baby elephant peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, shredded cheese strings and cut up cucumbers.  

The girls LOVED lunch - and that added a little more awesome to my day!

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...