Sunday, September 23, 2012

Camping Fun

Well, its now almost the end of September and hopefully life can slow down for us since Birthday Season is over (for our family at least but we are still smack dab in the middle of prime extended family birthdays for the next few months), although Miss S has her friend birthday party on Sunday but since its at a bowling alley and not involving me massively cleaning my house I'm not too concerned about that party!  

Camping season wrapped up for us this past weekend and boy did we go out with a bang - 6 kids (ages: 10, almost 6, 5, almost 4, 3, and 1 {the 5, 3 & 1 year old are mine - the others are my nieces and nephew}), my husband, my Mother-In-Law and I were all out for the weekend in our new trailer.  We went to a great campground just north of Rocky Mountain House and had a blast.  The pool was open so we loaded all the kids up and took them to the outdoor pool for one last bit of summer fun before the cold rolls in and we are elbow deep in snow!  ;)  


Unfortunately my husbands still hasn't fixed the memory space issues on my laptop so I STILL can't upload/download any pictures and I hope I got some good ones with my new camera!.......But I did manage to take a few with my trusty iPhone but even that isn't cooperating with me tonight.....  ;) 

Mr. C really enjoyed playing at the park and had a ton of fun on the bouncy ducky!!  


Now its time to put Mr. C to bed, partially unload the trailer, do a TON of laundry and get some sleep before having to start the week off with Monday morning tomorrow.  

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...