Sunday, May 20, 2012

Camping Quilt - Day 4 of 8 done!

Time for an update for Day 4 and I've managed to get some more progress done on the Camping Quilt!  


The flowers on the left hand side are just my markers so I knew which rows to piece together.  If I don't label the heck out of my projects I tend to make wayyyyy too many mistakes and thats just not a good thing at all!  

Hopefully tonight I can add the Jean boarder around the flannel boarder and then finally get started on the quilt sandwich.  I can honestly say that this quilt has me quite worried since its the biggest quilt I've ever done and the jean fabric is SO heavy!  

I hope my Canadian Friends are having a great long weekend!  To all my American friends - I hope you have a great week and have a fabulous long weekend next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...