Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun with PomPoms

What do you do when Mommy has a migraine but the kids want to play?!  You remember a post on a blog you found about making pompoms and send the girls off to play while you hide in the dark and wish the pain would go away!!!

Miss S was totally in love with her pompom!!


Little L could barely keep it still for me to take a picture of it (and yes she was still in her jammies late into the afternoon!).


Ok, I'll admit it - they were pretty weak pompoms but it was my first attempt ever at them.....


The pompom trifecta!

I'm sure I'll get better with time!

Stay tuned tomorrow for the big reveal of whats been keeping me so busy the past few weeks!!!  I'll give you a sneak peak:

1 comment:

  1. That sneak peek is beyond cute!!!! I love the colors! And the Pom Poms looked fun!!! I bet the girls had a super time with them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...