That being said I'm totally giving everyone permission to start kicking my non-posting blogging butt since I've been so bad for not posting lately! Sorry about that and thank you to everyone that hasn't abandoned me yet! ;)
I've always believed that New Years Resolutions are made to be broken so I will create a list of my New Years Sewing Goals to get accomplished for this year. Actually I'd love to set up a monthly sewing goal but I'll get into that come February.
I've got a TON of WIP's that I need to get accomplished soon:
- Crazy Cat Quilt - my Mom has been waiting a very long time for this to be finished and I really need to get on it.
- Dirty 30's Quilt - I've changed my mind on how big I want this one to be so hopefully I'll be able to bang it out with it just being a lap sized quilt rather than a twin sized quilt.
- Tumbling Rubies Quilt - I have the top finished and now its just on to the quilt sandwich and then FMQ and binding.
- Christmas Flower Table Runner - is my paper pieced project I'm still not super happy with but I'd love to have it done for next year.
- Party Monster Quilt - I just need to finish FMQ the top and put the binding on and then Baby C has a super cute quilt to party on!
I do have quite a few projects that I would love to start on, including figuring out how to work my serger so I will be keeping quite busy in the new year.
We are heading to Disney World in a few days for an awesome family holiday so I don't foresee getting much sewing done before the middle of January BUT I am hoping to hit a JoAnn's while I am down in Orlando .
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all the best in 2012!!!