Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hidden Mickeys

Our family went on a trip to Disney World at the beginning of January with some extended family and it was a ton of fun - I did manage to find some hidden Mickeys along the way!!!

My sister and I did the Behind the Seeds tour inside The Lands in Epcot.  It was an hour and a half walking tour of the greenhouses and explained how they are developing new techniques to help food production.  I found this Mickey in between the alligator tanks.


I found this hidden Mickey in the shrimp tank - you can even see a little shrimp inside the Mickey head.


The full Mickey head isn't quite filled in with the pepper plant but you can see the white wire guides that the plant will grow around.  I think it would be fun to have one of these at my house!!


My Step-Sister B is AMAZING at finding hidden Mickeys, it was pretty much her mission every day to find a few, and she found a ton.  

Its a bit of a random post today but sometimes its allowed on a Saturday morning!!  I hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...