Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Four Days in a Row - Go ME!

So my Quiltapotamus 365 Project is getting off to a fabulous start - four days in a row of sewing has actually been accomplished AND I'm making a serious dent in my Eye Spy quilt progress.  If I can keep this up I just might have the quilt top done in a week or so.

I absolutely LOVE the look of a work in progress quilt - it fills me with joy!


I kept messing up on a few of my squares so I made my own little cheat sheet so I would limit my mistakes to the absolute minimum:


I'm sure to anyone else it doesn't make a lick of sense but it was nice to be able to glance up at it and make sure I wasn't sewing the right square to the wrong side or the wrong direction.

I'm off to go downstairs to get a little bit more sewing done before I head up to bed.  Hopefully I'll be able to add to my little WIP pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...