Monday, January 30, 2012

More Eye Spy Updates

I'm beginning to feel like a broken record - another day another Eye Spy Quit update!  So here I am, with yet another - you guessed it - and Eye Spy update!

I have three nine patches all ready to be cut into the turning 9 squares:


I managed to do 11 of the top strips.


I got 11 of the bottom strips done


That leaves me with putting the 11 sets together and then I'll have another big batch of the squares matched up and ready to go!  

This whole trying to sew for 15 minutes every day (and blog about it) is really keeping me accountable and its been fantastic.  Plus it helps keep me sane when all I'm working with are 4 inch squares and sometimes that can make anyone a little squirrily!!  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are making progress on your quilt! It is a challenge to find time to sew when you have little ones:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...