Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Another Top Almost Quilted!

After last nights Drunk Monkey sewing fiasco I figured I needed to continue the finishing (because even though I hate the stitching - the Eye Spy quilt top is DONE!) and so I ran upstairs and grabbed the Party Monster Quilt that I need to finish the quilting on and got to work on that.  Thankfully this quilt is super easy 'stitch in the ditch' machine quilting and will be done in the next few nights!


Its a small crib sized quilt and fits through my machine SO MUCH EASIER than the Eye Spy quilt did - plus I used the dream cotton batting and what a difference in manoeuvrability!  


Hopefully I can get this quilt top done in the next few days and then I can do both bindings for both Eye Spy and the Party Monster Quilt done by the new year!  Whoot whoot!  Hooray for finishes.

Thanks for stopping by - see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...