Thursday, September 27, 2012

Spiderzilla

Nasty!!


I call him Spiderzilla - he actually looks bigger in the picture than he really was but thats besides the point!!!  His body was probably the size of a twoonie (our two dollar coin in Canada) - or maybe an inch and a bit across and the rest of him was bigger than that....

Nasty!!

Spiderzilla had made a massive web just outside our garage door above my husbands motorcycle that I managed to miss until RIGHT before I almost walked through it.

Nasty!  

After I took this picture I promptly took the garage broom to the web and tossed him somewhere in our front yard grass.  Didn't want to kill him, just didn't want to see him again!  

NASTY!!

2 comments:

  1. There are so many spiders this year!!! That is a biggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK! Just the photo scared the wits out of me, so props to you for looking at him and relocating him to a greener pasture!
    Thrilled that you're joining us for Blogtoberfest 12. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...