Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I have embarked upon Insanity!!

I've been searching for a great workout to help get me back in shape and the best workout that I've found has got to be Insanity!  Its not for the faint of heart - and when they say its HARD they really really really mean it!  ;)

I started the program on Monday and go until October 18th - 60 days to seriously kick myself in to gear.  That being said I can't/won't go as hard as I possibly can since I still have to carry a little guy around quite a bit (I still can't believe my little Monkey turns ONE tomorrow!!!) and run around after a 3 and almost 5 year old and they need a functioning Mommy rather than a sore/exhausted/out of commission mommy.


Every two weeks they have you do a fit test and I'll do a quick update on how I'm doing with the program and if I'm still enjoying it.  I figure even if I hate it I will stick it out for the 60 days just to say that I've actually stuck with something lately and see what kind of results I can achieve.

I've got about 30 minutes until the girls go to bed and hopefully I can embark upon workout #3!  Then I have to wrap one of Mr. C's birthday presents for him to unwrap tomorrow morning before we go to Heritage Park and celebrate his birthday with a Train Ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...