Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm Back - Briefly!! ;)

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how funny it is that I do a post about finding a new addiction and then I do NOT blog for almost an entire month!  I need to clarify that I haven't been pinning everything that I can get my hands on - I promise!

I've actually had a pretty rough time with my eye the past month (somehow I managed to have a Corneal Abrasion - my cornea was swollen and almost infected - not fun) and doing anything on my sewing machine just made my eye really really sore.  Thankfully after 4 eye doctor's visits and two different medications it looks like I'm finally on the mend and might actually be able to get back to sewing in the next few days.

Thank you for sticking with me in my absence the last month - hopefully Google Friend Connect will still bring you here - I love my visitors.  I'm hoping to get back into the sewing swing of things soon and be able to finish up quite a few of my WIPs.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your eye! Anything eye related sounds painful to me. Pinterest is so addictive isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your eye, but glad to hear it's on the mend. I remember one of my children as a baby scratching my eye once and it was so painful, can't imagine how painful your eye must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back and that your eye is getting better! Now watch it.....too much Pinterest might do it again :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...