Monday, February 6, 2012

A New Addiction.....

I'm not sure how I managed to avoid it for so long, but I finally broke down and joined.....


Oh my goodness - there is so much......goodness on there!!  That being said I can totally see how it could be an epic epic EPIC time waster.  I love the idea of being able to keep all the stuff I want to make/create/craft/bake/cook/ and anything else I want to do all in one place - BUT I don't want to spend all my time 'pinning' at the computer and not actually 'creating'.  

I've already got some quilting ideas 'pinned' and a few other things that I can't wait to try.

If you haven't checked it out, its totally worth a look see but be careful it can get addictive!!  ;)  I'd love to see everyones boards if they have already set up a Pinterest account, and if anyone wants to see what I've got on the go so far please send me a message and I'll add you to my followers.  

Now I'm off to bed since I was up on Pinterest wayyyyy too late last night - I figure the first time on the site I'm allowed to get a little carried away and I will use some restraint from now on!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Kari, I totally understand what you mean! I was on it one night and afterwards I felt like I had lost some brain cells :)But it's soo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Pinterest. But, it hasn't stolen the thunder from my blogging...yet. I just go on - maybe - once a week to check out anything new in my interests/boards.

    hugZ,
    annie
    anniesrubyslipperz.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...