Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One Flower Wednesday!!

Wow - Wednesday already?!  Between my oldest starting preschool three days a week, my 2 year old going though a serious bout of the terrible twos and trying to get used to minimal sleep from our newborn I'm having a hard time keeping my whits about me let alone remembering what day of the week it is!!

Its been a while but I managed to get a flower down for the first time in months!!!   I foresee more flowers in the near future since its so hard to get my sewing machine out and sew with Mr. C who gets a little fussy at night.   I did manage to get a new project started the other night but ran out of fabric so I need to move onto plan B and see what I can do to make my fabric stretch to make it work a little better. I'll post more about that when I figure out how to finish it.

And now for my flower.....


Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute and I'm glad to see your are sewing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful flower for your hexiegarden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! That is one thing about hand piecing, you can do it on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you red & white flower, I am a new bee who came by for a visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty bloom. Love the colours. Happy Stitching,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...