Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hemming Diamonds - A New'ish WIP

ISometimes I feel like the worlds biggest scatterbrain when it comes to my fabric choices. Some days I love crazy bright prints and others I yearn for the softness of a more traditional print. 

I got the fabric for the Hemming Diamonds quilt for my friends fabric sale last year and have been dying to make a quilt from it I just haven't gotten around to doing much with it yet. I did cut the fabric into half square triangles and then after pressing I put them away for a later time. 

That later time came this evening. I am SO in love with this quilt so far and I'm nowhere near done!  


I still have 10 more rows of 10 blocks but I think it's going to look spectacular when it's done!  

It's really too bad that blocks don't square themselves!  That would save me a LOT of time but I am enjoying the process on this quilt a lot.  


I can't wait until I get to the machine quilting stage on this quit - my new machine is going to be so much easier to use and produce much better results. 

Thanks for stopping by - see you soon!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Kari, this is looking great. Love the contrast and colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...